3/4 c butter, softened
3/4 c sugar
1 egg yolk
1 tsp vanilla
1-1/4 c all-purpose flour
3/4 c Original Guy’s Potato Chips, crushed
3/4 c finely chopped pecans
4 oz butterscotch chips
3 tbsp sugar (for dipping)
- In large mixing bowl, cream butter or margarine, sugar, egg yolk and vanilla.
- Mix in flour, potato chips and pecans.
- Form into 1-1/2 inch balls and place 3 inches apart on ungreased cookie sheet. Press down with greased fork.
- Bake 8 to 10 minutes in 375 degree oven.
- Let cool slightly before removing from cookie sheet.
- Cool on wire racks.