1 lb. elbow macaroni
2 tbsp butter
2 tbsp flour
2 c milk
1 tsp black pepper
2 c grated Cheddar cheese
1 c Guy’s Pretzel Twists, crushed
1 red pepper, chopped
1 yellow onion, chopped
1 c ham, chopped
- Cook macaroni according to package directions.
- Melt butter and stir in flour.†
- Add milk and stir until thickened.
- Add cheese slowly and stir until melted.†
- SautÈ ham, pepper and onion until onion is translucent.†
- Add ham, pepper and onion to cheese.
- Fold cheese mixture into macaroni and top with crushed pretzels.†
- Sprinkle with pepper.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 20 minutes.