1-_ c egg noodles, largely broken
1 can cream of mushroom soup
1 7oz can tuna, drained
1 c American cheese, grated
1/3-1/2 c white onion, finely chopped
1 15oz. can green peas, drained (can use frozen, defrost first)
_ c evaporated milk
1 6 oz. jar sliced mushrooms, drained and chopped
Additional American cheese, sliced (enough to cover top)
æ c Guy’s Plain Potato Chips, crushed
- Boil noodles as directed on package, drain.
- Mix together noodles, soup, tuna, grated cheese, onion, peas, milk, & mushrooms, being careful not to break peas.
- Pour mixture into a greased casserole dish.
- Top with slices of American cheese.
- Sprinkle Guy’s Plain Potato Chips over cheese.
- Sprinkle with paprika for color if desired.
- Bake uncovered in 425 degree oven for 15-20 minutes or until bubbling.