Four 6-ounce chicken breasts
6 oz. Guy’s potato chips, crushed
1 clove garlic, minced
4 tablespoons of butter
1/4 tsp. ground black pepper
- Cover large baking sheet with aluminum foil.
- Melt butter in a small pan. Add garlic and let cool slightly.
- Add black pepper to crushed Guy’s chips and spread mixture on large plate.
- Dip one chicken breast into garlic butter then press into potato chip mixture, insuring crumbs stick. Turn over and repeat.
- Place on baking sheet.
- Repeat procedure for remaining chicken breasts.
- Bake 12-15 minutes in 450 degree oven until golden brown.