3/4 c butter, softened
2-_ c Guy’s Pretzel Twists, crushed
3 tbsp brown sugar
1/2 c sugar
1 tsp grated lemon peel
1/8 tsp salt
1/2 c half-and-half
2 c cottage cheese, small curd, processed
2 tbsp flour
1 tbsp lemon juice
2 tbsp sugar
1/2 tsp cinnamon
- Mix butter, pretzels and sugar in bowl.
- Firmly press mixture in bottom and up sides of 9-inch pie pan.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 8 minutes. Set aside to cool.
- Beat eggs in mixing bowl while gradually adding sugar.
- Add remaining ingredients and mix well.
- Pour filling into pie shell.
- Combine remaining sugar with cinnamon and sprinkle over top.
- Bake at 350_ for 30 to 45 minutes, or until a fork inserted in center comes out clean.